Friday, February 26, 2010

Kreativ Blogger Award!

Thank you Dining with Debbie for the Kreativ Blogger Award! 

Upon receiving this award, there are a couple of rules to follow:
1. Post the award.
2. Thank and mention the person who gave you this award.
3. Pass the award on to seven bloggers who you think embody the spirit of the Kreativ Blog Award.
4. Name seven things about yourself that others don't know.
5. Don't forget to notify your seven award winners and post a link to their blog.

I love these blogs and I definitely think they deserve the Kreativ Blogger Award!

Emily, or Emj as most of us call her, over at A Little Bit of Everything definitely deserves this award. She has cute crafts and baking ideas!

Rachael over at Rachael Jones has some great things on her blog!  I've known Rachael since elementary school.


Jennifer, or Peevy as she is known by just about everyone, just had a baby in the fall and has an adorable blog for her called One Day at a Time.
 

Sarah, who I worked with one summer, has an adorable blog about her life as a wife and soon-to-be mommy called Ryan and Sarah.
Julie over at Brown Eyed Belle has some great posts that are funny and inspirational!
 

I've only recently discovered Sook over at My Fabulous Recipes.  Not only is her blog cute, but she also has great recipes!

EBC over at Pleasantries and Politics as got the creative blogging down!  So adorable!
Seven things you may not know about me:
1. I fractured my left wrist playing putt putt when I was 3. True story.
2. I have a younger sister.  Two years and 16 days younger.
3. I love mint chocolate chip ice cream. I used to eat it occasionally for breakfast in high school.
4. I've lived in LR all my life, except for college.
5. I eat chex cereal and yogurt almost every morning for breakfast.
6. I take my filofax planner almost everywhere I go.
7. I've never been out of the U.S.A. - I'm determined to change this very soon, and no, I'm not talking about just hopping down to Mexico.

Thanks for the award!  I hope everyone has some great things planned for this weekend.  Mine will start with a much-needed massage this afternoon!

4 comments:

Sook said...

Oh thank you so much for this award. You're so awesome! :) And congrats on the award, too! You very much deserve it! :)

Julie Leah said...

Aw, thank you so so much!! You're a sweetie!

Joy Tilton said...

Jennnifer, thank you so much for the ramekins...I received them in the mail yesterday and can't wait to try them out! I'll be blogging about them and your great blog tomorrow at grannymountain. Again a BIG Thank You for sending such a useful set of ramekins!
Joy at GrannyMountain

Rachael Wright Jones said...

Aw Thanks for the award, girl!!! Although I think you deserve it more than I do! Congrats on receiving it yourself! :-)

Post a Comment