Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fleur De Lis Cookies!

Last weekend I went to Mardi Gras with my friend, Katie, her bf Rob, and Ben!  It was my first time to go to Mardi Gras and was so much fun!  Katie made sure she was ready for the festivities by making these yummy Fleur De Lis sugar cookies!  They were a hit!

She used a basic sugar cookie with royal icing.  For the icing, get a cup or so of powdered sugar and add milk until you get the consistency you want.  Then add a couple of drops of vanilla extract.  You can add as much powdered sugar and milk as you need until you get enough icing.  Katie used Wilton's gel paste for the colors, which I think turned out perfectly!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway by leaving a comment on the 1 year blogiversary post!  You have 24 hours to do so!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow... what a unigue looking cookie.

Post a Comment