Friday, October 9, 2009

Pumpkin Dip with Ginger Snaps

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I Love Fall!

I know we've all had pumpkin dip with ginger snaps during the Fall months! Yummy! The recipe is so simple and perfect for this time of year that I could not pass it up. I found it by googling "fall appetizers", and let me tell you, there are tons of delicious dishes out there just waiting to be made!

This season I've been seeing a lot of hollowed-out pumpkins being used as bowls and I think that is too cute! Unfortunately, the pumpkins I had were too large, so I would have had to make like 5 pounds of dip (no thank you) so I settled for a regular bowl.

I love this recipe because it requires so few ingredients:
16 oz. of cream cheese
16 oz. powdered sugar
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
2 tsp. nutmeg
4 tsp. cinnamon (adding more cinnamon is ok!)
serve with ginger snaps (round cookies or sticks)

Beat cream cheese on medium speed until creamy. Gradually add the powdered sugar. Stir in nutmeg, pumpkin puree, and cinnamon and Volia! So easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment