Monday, October 12, 2009

My Birthday Cake

For my 24th birthday one of my best friends, Katie, made my birthday cake! This cake was beautiful! It is completely homemade - the cake, the icing, everything. The cake was four layers of chocolate with chocolate icing and a pint of Guinness in the cake!



We spent the weekend at my family's mountain house on Petit Jean Mountain in Arkansas. As you can see, one of the activities was shooting clay pigeons. So much fun! Ben did a good job of planning activities! That's me shooting and probably missing the clay, however I will say that I hit my fair share.

This birthday was so much fun! I can't wait until my 25th birthday, dun dun dun! Mid-twenties!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday, Jennifer! Don't worry to much - mid twenties aren't THAT bad :)

Post a Comment