Thursday, January 28, 2010

Notecards for a Good Cause!

I'm always looking for an excuse to buy cute notecards and I think handwritten notes are the best to send and receive (hint hint to all of my friends out there).  Thanks to my friends Tracy and Kerry, who introduced me to Design-her Gals, I have been able to design my very own personalized notecards.  This website is awesome (just look over to the right at my new addition on the blog side bar, isn't she cute!). 

Not only can you order notecards, notepads, return mailing labels, and invitations, but Design-her Gals also has a foundation called Gal to Gal which supports women with Stage IV breast cancer. 

I ordered my notecards last week and I cannot wait to get them in the mail!  They are very similar to the above picture (I had to include a cookie sheet, because I spend a lot of time with one!).

If you are in need of some cute, very personalized cards (or many other things) click on over to Design-her Gals and you will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment