Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Arkansas Razorback Cookies - Part I

I made Arkansas Razorback Cookies for two football games this season. First, Sarah, Ben’s sister-in-law, and I made them for the Arkansas v. Alabama game. Then my high school friend, Deanna, and I made them for the Arkansas v. LSU game (woo pig sooie)!




I bought the football helmet and razorback cookie cutters from Eggshells Kitchen Company in Little Rock. They are metal cookie cutters.

For the Alabama game, we made sugar cookies from Sarah’s family cookie recipe and I think we used cream cheese icing or just white icing. We tried to make the icing as red as possible, but as many of you know, the more red food coloring you put in the pinker the icing gets (so annoying). We ended up just icing them with what looks like pink and putting red sprinkles on them in hopes of masking the pink color.




No comments:

Post a Comment