Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'm Dating a Food Celebrity, Kind of

I know y'all are probably sick of hearing about how awesome the hotwing team is, but I've got to share just one more thing.  And since this is my blog, I can brag just a little bit more.  A new food blog in Memphis wrote a post about You are the Ranch Beneath my Wings, saying some very kind words about the hotwings!  Check out the post here.  If you live in the Memphis area, this would be a cool blog to follow. 

Search & Destroy Dining Guide also writes about various restaurants, cooking contests, and bars in Memphis.  They rate the food/service/drinks on a 1-5 "skull" system, instead of stars.  Ben's team was lucky enough to receive 5 skulls!  I just realized how silly I sound saying that, but I am so proud of them!

This is the picture that was in the Commercial Appeal on Tuesday. 

Ok, I'm done bragging.  This is the last time you'll hear me say "hotwing"...until the next contest!  HA!

P.S. I ordered five copies of the Commercial Appeal...yeah, I'm that person.

No comments:

Post a Comment